so shoot me... I can't sing on an empty stomach okay?
Friday, October 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- We were asked to arrive a half-hour early, so we c...
- Context makes such a difference, or maybe it's jus...
- Nobody could lick beer off the floor or inhale smo...
- What I'm saying is if it's not going to be fucking...
- I saw this monstrosity while flicking through a ma...
- If it’s true that your heart stops every time you ...
- I'll have to practice giving myself the evil eye b...
- Plot to kill the person who replaced my beloved, b...
- the thoughts do stray to when I was 6 years old an...
- If you are a steady reader than you will notice an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
The younger Simpson's acid reflux strikes again!
Actually - I think this is snipped from J.Lo's blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home