Plot to kill the person who replaced my beloved, but evil retarded llama glue stick. I don't know what this new glue stick is like. I'm thinking a rodeo cowboy
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Previous Posts
- the thoughts do stray to when I was 6 years old an...
- If you are a steady reader than you will notice an...
- People often ask me, "Mister Juggles where should ...
- we're gonna need a bigger boat... and a lot more t...
- You know that 'rumbly in the tumbly' you get when ...
- "bedeviled" is a great word that just doesn't get ...
- Misheard lyric: "...I've been living on coffee and...
- You are one of the most obnoxious people I've ever...
- Whatever the crime might be, I'm clearly the perpe...
- the hair stood up on the back of my neck in physic...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home