What I'm saying is if it's not going to be fucking delicious- then don't eat it
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Previous Posts
- I saw this monstrosity while flicking through a ma...
- If it’s true that your heart stops every time you ...
- I'll have to practice giving myself the evil eye b...
- Plot to kill the person who replaced my beloved, b...
- the thoughts do stray to when I was 6 years old an...
- If you are a steady reader than you will notice an...
- People often ask me, "Mister Juggles where should ...
- we're gonna need a bigger boat... and a lot more t...
- You know that 'rumbly in the tumbly' you get when ...
- "bedeviled" is a great word that just doesn't get ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
interesting advice.
this should be the new weight watchers slogan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home