Nobody could lick beer off the floor or inhale smoke better than The Bone Dog. He wandered off and never came back somewhere in Clemson, South Carolina in 1997
Friday, October 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- What I'm saying is if it's not going to be fucking...
- I saw this monstrosity while flicking through a ma...
- If it’s true that your heart stops every time you ...
- I'll have to practice giving myself the evil eye b...
- Plot to kill the person who replaced my beloved, b...
- the thoughts do stray to when I was 6 years old an...
- If you are a steady reader than you will notice an...
- People often ask me, "Mister Juggles where should ...
- we're gonna need a bigger boat... and a lot more t...
- You know that 'rumbly in the tumbly' you get when ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home