a word of advice: don't keep the Super Glue and the lube in the same drawer.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Previous Posts
- I always attribute Mom's behavior to the "child of...
- I could never pull off spaghetti straps, they make...
- I was stuck in the 1970s for several days.It was t...
- It was like the first time I saw a dough ball...wa...
- ok let me clue you people in - vampires are real, ...
- it may be harder to see the French background of a...
- Chain saws are also great when you are interested ...
- Until then, I do not want to see you do sit-ups. J...
- noticed that the left half of my tongue is black.I...
- I highly recommend it unless you are frustrated by...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home