Chain saws are also great when you are interested in getting up close and personal with gasoline power
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Previous Posts
- Until then, I do not want to see you do sit-ups. J...
- noticed that the left half of my tongue is black.I...
- I highly recommend it unless you are frustrated by...
- after two hours of endless bank activity-waiting, ...
- This was my dog on the Kibbutz. His name is Goor, ...
- Yep. Is the maid. You can’t find you slippers? You...
- It is all about a Christian option for postmoderns...
- Egad, It's Hot!
- No more of this “prefinished” this and “veneer” th...
- occasionally, a big football lineman will set the ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
My new life goal is to someday say something witty enough to get on Snippets of Random Chaos.
Some folks don't appreciate it when I snip their words... So I have been reluctant to do so within the circle of buddies...
Except for Laziest Girl. I couldn't resist, but suspected she would forgive me.
Yeah, you were forgiven in pretty short order. Only 'cause I have such a generous nature.
She seems forgiving, but I ahve a feeling if you cross her in the wrong way, she holds a fierce grudge.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home