I always attribute Mom's behavior to the "child of the Depression" thing, but my sister doesn't remember Mom hoarding food back in the 50s and 60s. So now my theory is Mom's survivalist thing got triggered by the OPEC embargo
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Previous Posts
- I could never pull off spaghetti straps, they make...
- I was stuck in the 1970s for several days.It was t...
- It was like the first time I saw a dough ball...wa...
- ok let me clue you people in - vampires are real, ...
- it may be harder to see the French background of a...
- Chain saws are also great when you are interested ...
- Until then, I do not want to see you do sit-ups. J...
- noticed that the left half of my tongue is black.I...
- I highly recommend it unless you are frustrated by...
- after two hours of endless bank activity-waiting, ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home