I could barely stammer out "I should probably get going", to which he immediately responded with "yea, and I need to restring my guitars
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Previous Posts
- If your eyeballs are humping their way through the...
- My heart stopped. Every seat was taken. No, not on...
- Manchester teenagers are learning how to give arm ...
- Why is a line of people spelled "queue"? Isn't "q...
- You want a working pen, one you can use hard & thr...
- I remember the living room was a sacred place, onl...
- The other night, Rachel wanted me to take a video ...
- i'm pretty sure that only if my vagina was literal...
- Now I don't know about you, but for me knitting is...
- It sucks for my health, and my parents would slaug...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home