You want a working pen, one you can use hard & throw away when he’s—it’s reached its limit. At the moment, my favorite is the Bic XXL. The thick shaft, the nice weight of the head, the tactile pleasure of the suede pad where I hold it in my fingers. Sometimes I pause and just roll that pad, unconsciously teasing it with my thumb as I stimulate my own imagination.

4 Comments:
I'm so highly disturbed by this. I worry about anyone who expresses that much love for a writing utensil.
I'm right there with you, CK. Disturbed.
Although, I AM rather fond of the m7803 keyboard (mac) I'm typing this on.
Wish I had one at home!
As long as you don't start blogging creepy pseudosexual messages about the keyboard, that's ok.
There is NO ONE on this earth that could possibley not take that the wrong way...i wonder if the original author planned it like that???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home