you know those people, those people who say "or..." at the end of every question. I want to smack those people and say "No 'or'! Just ask the damn question!"
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Previous Posts
- recipe is named "Crunchy Mushrat" because I substi...
- i did my fair share of bitching (especially when r...
- Yeah, there's nothing really wrong with grabbing t...
- Oh my, what more can I say? It’s all about the cre...
- a word of advice: don't keep the Super Glue and th...
- I always attribute Mom's behavior to the "child of...
- I could never pull off spaghetti straps, they make...
- I was stuck in the 1970s for several days.It was t...
- It was like the first time I saw a dough ball...wa...
- ok let me clue you people in - vampires are real, ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home