If your eyeballs are humping their way through these words, you know how much LOVE The Rooster is putting into them. Nothing less than the best for you. Puttin love into the words... now THAT is sexy and that's why we're here.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Previous Posts
- My heart stopped. Every seat was taken. No, not on...
- Manchester teenagers are learning how to give arm ...
- Why is a line of people spelled "queue"? Isn't "q...
- You want a working pen, one you can use hard & thr...
- I remember the living room was a sacred place, onl...
- The other night, Rachel wanted me to take a video ...
- i'm pretty sure that only if my vagina was literal...
- Now I don't know about you, but for me knitting is...
- It sucks for my health, and my parents would slaug...
- I stumbled on a shocking discovery: by dampening t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home