They should make flavored cups. Not so people would want to eat cups, but just to add some extra flavor to whatever you're drinking. Patent pending.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Previous Posts
- If I tell you that the king died, and then the que...
- I still have to stop at the bank, get money for th...
- Two beauties back together again: Diane (1st Runne...
- I would stay quiet and vent my indignation interna...
- There is no advance purchase! So, plan your trip t...
- if you are not the result of an incestuous relatio...
- There is a regular there that brings his own whole...
- Those skimpy ass outfits and lack of partner being...
- I don't care if you're always active, your hammy's...
- This blog is for all those that know the truth abo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home