If I tell you that the king died, and then the queen died, that's not narrative; that's plot. But, if I tell you that the king died, and then the queen died of a broken heart, that's narrative."
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Previous Posts
- I still have to stop at the bank, get money for th...
- Two beauties back together again: Diane (1st Runne...
- I would stay quiet and vent my indignation interna...
- There is no advance purchase! So, plan your trip t...
- if you are not the result of an incestuous relatio...
- There is a regular there that brings his own whole...
- Those skimpy ass outfits and lack of partner being...
- I don't care if you're always active, your hammy's...
- This blog is for all those that know the truth abo...
- I have a personal respect for the white man, I'm g...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home