There is a regular there that brings his own whole rotiserie chicken in, doesn't drink coffee, just eats his chicken right there in Starbucks.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Previous Posts
- Those skimpy ass outfits and lack of partner being...
- I don't care if you're always active, your hammy's...
- This blog is for all those that know the truth abo...
- I have a personal respect for the white man, I'm g...
- He's the guy that will tell me when I'm acting lik...
- not to mention the after-school "special" puppet s...
- You're entire personality's a riddle Mr. Knightly....
- I don't fully get the project: is it a weird white...
- He is dressed very stylishly and has a sheepish sm...
- I’m drinking coffee in my big girl shoes, trying v...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home