I would stay quiet and vent my indignation internally, hoping simultaneously that I would somehow create guilt in the other persons involved
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Previous Posts
- There is no advance purchase! So, plan your trip t...
- if you are not the result of an incestuous relatio...
- There is a regular there that brings his own whole...
- Those skimpy ass outfits and lack of partner being...
- I don't care if you're always active, your hammy's...
- This blog is for all those that know the truth abo...
- I have a personal respect for the white man, I'm g...
- He's the guy that will tell me when I'm acting lik...
- not to mention the after-school "special" puppet s...
- You're entire personality's a riddle Mr. Knightly....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home