made me call back and I tried to start her mom up for some sexy conversation. She was a good sport about it and just laughed me off before she hung up the phone. Damn!
Friday, August 26, 2005
Previous Posts
- if I were prettier, I'd want to be a girl
- Today, I will try to explain what causes the inten...
- He was very happy and showed off the bear he paint...
- "a good" is simply that.... it's the opposite of "...
- In addition, the fervor isn't backed by much meat.
- You can't promote the ideals of the Democratic Par...
- The last handful of episodes of Six Feet Under wer...
- the only worthy tomcat with equally immaculate lin...
- I heard the news when I had breakfast with an Indi...
- I don't really remember walking the car!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home