Today, I will try to explain what causes the intensity of the feeling in Newfoundland and Labrador over its offshore oil and gas resource dispute with the government of Canada.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Previous Posts
- He was very happy and showed off the bear he paint...
- "a good" is simply that.... it's the opposite of "...
- In addition, the fervor isn't backed by much meat.
- You can't promote the ideals of the Democratic Par...
- The last handful of episodes of Six Feet Under wer...
- the only worthy tomcat with equally immaculate lin...
- I heard the news when I had breakfast with an Indi...
- I don't really remember walking the car!
- those spammers are just SO unconditionally support...
- Not all of what we were told initially is incorrect.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home