the only worthy tomcat with equally immaculate lineage lived in the south of France and demanded 200 euros per roll in the hay, which is significantly higher than what you'd be asked to fork out by the ladies of the night in Amsterdam's red-light district
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Previous Posts
- I heard the news when I had breakfast with an Indi...
- I don't really remember walking the car!
- those spammers are just SO unconditionally support...
- Not all of what we were told initially is incorrect.
- Each 4" figure wears a gas mask and represents the...
- An inch makes all the difference
- We are all made of stars (even if we smell bad)
- NO BITING!!! NO BITING! No Biting. No biting. NO b...
- 6th graders shouldn't have boyfriends - Samantha w...
- I could barely stammer out "I should probably get ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home