wicker basket on the front (for one day transporting my cute, little dog) and a pink horn. The only tricky part of the purchase is finding a helmet that is functional, yet fashionable
Monday, June 27, 2005
Previous Posts
- and he was on the last step of replacing the ceili...
- I'm sure it takes a good chunk of change to look t...
- he was also taking like 40 vitamins and other supp...
- She wasn't meant to be the nurturing type, KWIM?
- I passed out, room spinning, the final thought of ...
- kill the frog, it's the only way forward
- The title of the report, A strong female lead in I...
- They should make flavored cups. Not so people woul...
- If I tell you that the king died, and then the que...
- I still have to stop at the bank, get money for th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home