where they bring aticles from today's gedolim, or listen to Droshos from today's Darshonim, then you would see that the preparations that involve the male segment of the population all involve strengthening their commitment to studying Torah. The women I won't bother with
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- I had noticed Jake had a rash around his mouth in ...
- No one will blame you for being bored with the sam...
- I know Hung, Allen, and of course Smack all know a...
- An experimental pill that controls blood fats as w...
- that's not to say that i'm not still bitter about ...
- Lovely speech. Next time, Pepsi should hire his sp...
- That was a neat little story, but as I have just b...
- We are sensitive to our shoes. I imagine everyone ...
- We’ve got a room full of what she calls “not neces...
- the island was heavily populated in pre-contact Ha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home