I know Hung, Allen, and of course Smack all know about Strongbad's emails but I'm not sure if the rest of you do. This one is truly a classic and provides much enjoyment.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- An experimental pill that controls blood fats as w...
- that's not to say that i'm not still bitter about ...
- Lovely speech. Next time, Pepsi should hire his sp...
- That was a neat little story, but as I have just b...
- We are sensitive to our shoes. I imagine everyone ...
- We’ve got a room full of what she calls “not neces...
- the island was heavily populated in pre-contact Ha...
- I encourage you to scroll down to the original blo...
- Detailed information concerning saves the day fune...
- New SCRIBBLE STITCH POCKET SATCHEL - Borrow Online...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home