When will people realize that The Second Amendment (The right to keep and bear arms) isn't about having a machine gun for duck hunting, it's about having a machine gun to defend yourself against the government, which is unfortunately necessary from time to time.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Previous Posts
- Then the guy handed me the headphones and made me ...
- I might have taken it too far when I acted as if I...
- Why does heathered mean this? I don't know. I was ...
- i kind of want to run them under water before i pu...
- Another plus for masturbation - it reminds me when...
- "Wheedle" always makes me chuckle when I read it.
- like one of them weed things you see in the movies...
- Snack: one pickle. melon (not together)
- I met a number of people from the Communists, Libe...
- I held her in my arms and danced, and she meowed p...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home