I met a number of people from the Communists, Liberal and European parties; plus I had some more reception food, which is literally saving me tens of pennies I would be spending on eating out otherwise.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- I held her in my arms and danced, and she meowed p...
- Apparently her undergarments are made of more dura...
- He has suggested the only way I could be happy is ...
- screw you design education. obviously you are not ...
- I distinctly remember that it was salmon transport...
- Mall clowns named "Spunky" are really mean-spirite...
- I discovered that dental injury is the number one ...
- Hopefully these will be dropping within the next f...
- just don't smear it all over my bun. To those of w...
- I'm currently screaming "Grosse Pointe Blank" at t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home