He has suggested the only way I could be happy is if he stretched me across a shallow hole in the road and drove a car back and forth across my shoulders. Even then, he suspects I’d still complain, “I can barely feel that.”
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- screw you design education. obviously you are not ...
- I distinctly remember that it was salmon transport...
- Mall clowns named "Spunky" are really mean-spirite...
- I discovered that dental injury is the number one ...
- Hopefully these will be dropping within the next f...
- just don't smear it all over my bun. To those of w...
- I'm currently screaming "Grosse Pointe Blank" at t...
- Sure, the flapper thing would be good, but once th...
- hugs are great! hugs always make you feel better....
- it takes the cakeAnd, at the end of the day, I bel...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home