i told him i could steal shoes for him from work but i'd have to get one at a time
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Previous Posts
- I realized what a sad state I was in when I checke...
- And every single one of them was attached by the b...
- Honey, I've always said that if your genitals are ...
- This is a remarkably scandalous game for 8-year-ol...
- I am convinced that neither ants nor cats (who wer...
- I got home today and my neighbor was in the house,...
- we stayed in that waiting shed longer than I had p...
- I'm not sure how I felt about this the first time ...
- Yesterday, we tried to call them and go there, but...
- You've gotta like charming if predatory computer p...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home