And every single one of them was attached by the back end to another crane fly. They were HAVING SEX. All over the front of my house.And now, ten hours later, they have all disappeared. Except for one which is sitting by my front door looking disappointed.
Friday, September 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- Honey, I've always said that if your genitals are ...
- This is a remarkably scandalous game for 8-year-ol...
- I am convinced that neither ants nor cats (who wer...
- I got home today and my neighbor was in the house,...
- we stayed in that waiting shed longer than I had p...
- I'm not sure how I felt about this the first time ...
- Yesterday, we tried to call them and go there, but...
- You've gotta like charming if predatory computer p...
- I love that woman, even when she still has to take...
- This not-melting thing seems to be a trend with me...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home