I love that woman, even when she still has to take me places in the car with a smart talent every time it is raining.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Previous Posts
- This not-melting thing seems to be a trend with me...
- what if Maude was one of us, just a stranger on th...
- it smells like Ruffies in here
- Death Valley and New Orleans - 2 reasons why 'belo...
- I felt poorly that day and remained in bed, unable...
- although I think I'm gonna be in desperate need of...
- I have tried to figure out what stopped each of th...
- Luckily, it has a twin sister, who will now be for...
- Like when your esthetician is trying to dig out a ...
- thanks to short guys and having to wear them at work
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home