The young guy began to stammer something that sounded like he was refusing me service when I, in genuine helpfulness, offered to open it for him.
Friday, June 17, 2005
Previous Posts
- Another lesson learned. Don't volunteer for things...
- if god had a blog he'd be one of those jerkoffs wh...
- But without that law we may not know how to love t...
- Rodent Positron Emission Spectroscopy
- I'm glad that I have a job where at least the peop...
- They have an alpine tower and i was learning the "...
- why dont rapists just attack during normal working...
- gentleman in his sixties was raving about the gift...
- "No, it's Karl the Pineapple. I named it for you."...
- sometimes i really thank God for friends... ok, th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home