gentleman in his sixties was raving about the gift he had gotten for his birthday. It was a Netflix subscription. He said he was catching up on episodes of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Friday, June 17, 2005
Previous Posts
- "No, it's Karl the Pineapple. I named it for you."...
- sometimes i really thank God for friends... ok, th...
- Our fighting men and women are taking fire here at...
- No pictures today; unfortunately I forgot to bring...
- i can tell already that i'll be making some socks ...
- i want a bass. a bad ass'd bass. a blue bad ass'd ...
- deadline is sometime in September for showings in ...
- Oh. My. God. Are you a cheese person
- clearly thanks to the arrival of a new member on t...
- American supermarkets are a tourist attraction in ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
If he weren't dead, and therefor probably able to watch Buffy on demand on his big screen cloud tv, I'd think it was my dad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home