that she can wear those on her back, hip, butt...not just her arm. You would think that due to the fact that summer was approaching, it would dawn on her to find a more private place to put it
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Previous Posts
- more of it was spent napping and reading than with...
- That is why you AREN'T supposed to feed the seagul...
- I'll be the one dressed in flowing scarves and run...
- When I find out who's responsible for this, you ca...
- Everything in her size (2 and up) was inappropriat...
- something to play with while waiting for CSI this ...
- This time I resolve not to take a taxi home, and a...
- Hillary gave quite the stemwinder Monday to a gath...
- 'hey Nougat Nuts, put some pants on' would cross m...
- I don't know if its my advancing years and an anxi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home