This time I resolve not to take a taxi home, and a friendly auto driver accosts me. I agree to pay 170 rupees even though I know deep down that the going rate is more like 85
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- Hillary gave quite the stemwinder Monday to a gath...
- 'hey Nougat Nuts, put some pants on' would cross m...
- I don't know if its my advancing years and an anxi...
- Missouri has recently legalized noodle fishing
- Good Hamster: That's my superior. Frankly speaking...
- It made a wierd flopping noise like a bellyflop di...
- my life has too many emmas
- Bob couldn't keep his hands off it. He says he can...
- matzoh-ball soup mix was widely available in a low...
- She likes it good but did mention that if she gets...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home