"Just pretend you're an ostritch running on water," I said reasonably, and she smiled in agreement.
Friday, July 22, 2005
Previous Posts
- well, i mean, if i start to have a seisure or some...
- After the wonderful epidural we just waited for Et...
- You can't say I didn't try. And if I don't hear fr...
- Sometimes you just get tired of roaming.
- Personally, I know that I would have mortified my ...
- I am a 40 year old man from suburban New York who ...
- Stuff written on one's honeymoon need not be very ...
- i was stumbling through the mall one day when a mi...
- Last night I dreamt that Beyonce paid Jay-Z to "gi...
- Second, the mere phrase, "Jag-u-ars for everyone" ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home