Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of close friends who were Korean. But the Korean language sounds like something LucasFilm made up. I'm sure english sounds silly to them too.
Monday, July 04, 2005
Previous Posts
- awaiting a smile replacement
- Biggest tire resource on the Internet
- Some things are so intense and dangerous that eith...
- Today, it felt really nice when he put his hands o...
- I didnt like Wendy gave me "permission" to breathe
- I would swear I am pregnant had I not experienced ...
- she is a collaborator with Veggie Tales in this en...
- And therein lies the crucible of the story's verac...
- If fishing boats was Sausage and Pepper Penne, the...
- just today i got a heart felt email from Rezwan in...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home