So I'm at work and the strangest song starts to play on the radio. Mind you I have heard this song about 2 million times thanks to my former roommate, but it was just so strange because it isn't the type of song that usually gets played at Kohl's and no one else even knows that the song exists.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- I've left all my Def Leppard faves off this list b...
- some would say that a guy with stringy, non washed...
- Well I was watching the Matrix revolutions last ni...
- I have an extreme phobia of vampires
- was i really celebrating recently over being done ...
- Thieves think lean, snatch cellulite pills from Co...
- First and foremost: my squirrel came back!!!!
- I have a confession to make and may have to go int...
- more of the same thing, but in more different places
- he will continue to receive a jabs to the shoulder...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home